What Is Four Percent?
Four Percent is a platform for modern entrepreneurs who want to learn and train in online and offline business to become a great entrepreneur.
The Four Percent is community education, training, and elite entrepreneurship platform and multi-stream system (MSI), created by Vick Strizheus, the creator of Big Mastermind and high traffic academy.
The Four Percent Vision
The vision according to Vick (the founder) of the four percent challenge group is to build the largest and most respected and most trusted center of all entrepreneurs, to create a place where entrepreneurs would be inspired and find the best training, resources or tools, and connections that will help them succeed.
The dimensions of this blog post are different from the ones we have published before, my interest here is to review the advantages and disadvantages of the four percent entrepreneur show. After reading this article, you should be able to make a decision about whether the program is for you or not.
Review Of The Advantages And Disadvantages Of The Four Percent Group Challenge
To better understand the four percent challenge of the group, I would like to look at the positive and negative aspects of the program.
Let Us Look At The Advantages First:
- There is a $ 1 test for the first seven days. This is an excellent way to review how the program works and decide if it is for you.
- The training is complete and covers all of the creation of an affiliate marketing business. Here, there is much to learn about advertising methods and customer studies.
- The Four Percent Group Challenge is very much about improving your state of mind and is very useful in motivating you to believe that you can succeed.
In Almost All Business Programs, There Will Always Be Negative Aspects, So Let's Look At Some Of Its Negative Aspects.
- The price of the course is misleading. It costs $ 197 for the Group Challenge four percent and says that's all you have to pay. However, later, you feel obliged to pay $ 97 for traffic control to fully utilize the course. Then there are more and more incentive sales considered essential. It's a standard way to persuade people to buy more courses, and it looks dishonest. It is not fair to treat people that way and I think that’s the reason why a lot of affiliates promoting the program is opting out.
- Vick Strizheus has already been imprisoned for fraud and has a suspicious history. He claims to have made mistakes and is now reformed. That may be true, but I felt a little strange when I signed his program. As I was going through the four percent Group Challenge, I have often thought that what I had been told was not honest. The whole process seemed to me "outside" in a certain way.
Whatever your online business, you will have to spend a lot of time studying the program, and also put in a lot of dedication, commitment, and hard work.
Initially, the Four Percent Groups Challenge seems to be an exciting way to learn and configure an affiliate business.
If you are well established and experienced in the complexity of running an online business, you will have a lot to learn here. However, this program will not benefit a beginner. It is notoriously difficult to promote affiliate marketing, and even with the best advice in the world, you will probably have difficulties.